Sleek Innovative Design Makes Data Sharing Simple and Fun!
COPYPAL: The next Generation DVD & CD Duplicator easily backs up your digital files including photos, music, documents, data, and more. This sleek, compact 1 to 3 target duplicator does it all at lightning speeds up to 52x for CD or 24x for DVD.
No computer or software needed, no setup required, and no confusing buttons to push, the COPYPAL automatically starts and finishes the job. All you need to do is putting in the discs! Accessing, storing, and sharing digital files has never been this easy and fun!
Special Features! One-Touch Smart-Key button to select your source (either from the reader rom, one of writers, or direct copy from the hard drive). No more need to search through the menu settings where one button will be the short cut to get you there.
The CopyPal 3 Target DVD Duplicator is an automatic machine duplicator that enables the user to create copies of a file in multiple disc formats. This duplicator machine, being standalone equipment, does not need any computer unit to be attached to it. This machine from CopyPal has a Serial ATA for user interface. The machine also has a feature that enables it to eliminate and minimize errors committed during the copying process. It can also handle consecutive burning sessions with no unexpected breakdowns or cooling sessions in between the burning processes.
The CopyPal 3 Target Standalone SATA Duplicator is also known for its high quality performance and compatibility with all known disc formats. Those who are unfamiliar with duplicator machines will find it easy to operate it with the 5 button control panel in liquid crystal display. The machine is also capable of determining the disc format that it must use when a new operation is started. Not only that, the process time of this machine is relatively shorter than those that are available nowadays which makes it a perfect machine for time-bound businesses and users.
This duplicator has a proven SATA-based DVD/CD duplication technology and incorporates a One-Touch Source selection Smart-Key that allows you to easily select the Source with the touch of a button. Now you can complete multiple duplication tasks with a single controller and turn the time you save into additional profit dollars!
Comes with 1 year parts and labor warranty. Free shipping and handling
IMPORTANT NOTE: CopyPal Duplicators does not copy any Encrypted, Copyright, Copy Protected DVDs & CDs discs, and Video games. Including store bought or rental discs.
Optional Components with the duplicator
Advantages of adding Hard Drive to duplicator: (must purchase duplicator at the same time)
- A hard drive Disk (HDD) can be added and built-in for storage with better transfer performance
- Hard drive will increase the burning speed and stability of duplication
- The hard drive will be divided into smaller partitions where each partition can hold information for one source disc.
- The number of partitions available always depends on the size of the HDD.
- Users can access the hard drive from the controller panel to load, name, delete, and select a partition.
- If you have multiple originals which need to be duplicated time after time, the built-in Hard Drive Disk option is definitely recommended.
- The hard drive option is NOT available for 1 burner duplicator towers.
Advantages of adding USB option to duplicator: (must purchase duplicator at the same time)
- With this external interface connection, one of the burners on the duplicator can be used as an external optical drive from your computer to burn a copy of the master disc.
- Using your computer, you can then create a master disc from the duplicator. We highly recommend this option for users who do not have an optical burner on their computer.
- Complete standalone DVD duplication system
- One Touch selection which allows the user to choose a source for every burning process
- Fast, reliable and continuous burning process
- Easy to use; no PC or software required; no setup
- Fast burn speeds up to 52x CD-R, 22x DVD-R
- "On-the-fly" direct disc to disc duplication
- User friendly LCD display and easy to understand user manual
- Comes with a 1 year warranty (parts & labor included) and free life-time technical support. For Technical Support please contact: 1-888-832-9619
|Serial ATA (SATA)
|Faster transfer rate, more reliable error check|
|Proven performance & compatibility|
|5-button control panel||Functional and user-friendly design|
|Source Smart Key||
Four control buttons with one select source shortcut key button
Stand-alone (No PC Required)
|NUMBER OF TARGETS||
1 to 3 Target - Three Writers
Will not exceed the writer speed
|DVD FORMATS SUPPORTED||
DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL
|CD FORMATS SUPPORTED||
CD-ROM, CD-ROM/XA, CD-R, CD-RW, Mini CD or Business Card CD (Audio CD, Photo CD, Video CD, Data CD, Mix Mode CD, CD Extra, CD-I)
AC (90-240V Universal);
41°F ~ 122°F
20% ~ 80%
11"x6.7"x 4.5" (L x W x H)
15.9"x 9.1"x 9.6" (L x W x H)
Note: The duplicators cannot duplicate copy protected CDs or DVDs
Target copies Per Hour:
650 MB CD
*at 48x duplication speed
4.2 GB DVD
*at 16x duplication speed
*based on capacity & maximum writing speed of discs per hour
Duplicator Center is an authorized dealer of Copypal Duplicators. Manufacturer's 1 year warranty is included with the purchase of this retail box unit.
- Item #: D03COPYPAL